- The Intellectual Basis of U.S. Trade Policy Trench Warfare
- The Limits of the Knowledge-Based Capital Framework
- The Myth of America’s Manufacturing Renaissance: The Real State of U.S. Manufacturing
- The 2014 ITIF Luddite Awards
- Understanding and Maximizing America's Evolutionary Economy
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
This report describes and postulates the three competing economic doctrines that shape trade policy debates.
The current frameworks measuring knowledge-based capital still need significant work before being a useful macro indicator.
Despite modest growth, U.S. manufacturing is not experiencing a renaissance.
A growing array of interests stand resolutely opposed to innovation. ITIF nominates 10 organizations that have done the most to smash the engines of innovation.
Conventional economics provides an increasingly poor guide for economic policy and should be replaced by an evolutionary economics framework.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.