- The Real Story on Guestworkers in the High-skill U.S. Labor Market
- Just the Facts: The Benefits of Information and Communications Technology
- The Whole Picture: Where America’s Broadband Networks Really Stand
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
- Eroding Our Foundation: Sequestration, R&D, Innovation and U.S. Economic Growth
- The 2012 State New Economy Index
ITIF presents a detailed rebuttal of the Economic Policy Institute's analysis to provide a more accurate picture of the high skill labor market.
This fact sheet lists 53 documented economic benefits of IT, from jobs and output to competitiveness and innovation.
United States has made rapid progress in broadband deployment, performance and price.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.
The Budget Control Act would be a hard hit to vital U.S. industries, competitiveness, and economic recovery.
The State New Economy Index uses 26 indicators to measure the extent to which state economies are knowledge-based, globalized, entrepreneurial, IT-driven and innovation-based.