- Beyond Internet Universalism: A Framework for Addressing Cross-Border Internet Policy
- ITIF Files Open Internet Reply Comments
- The Rise of Data Poverty in America
- The 2014 State New Economy Index
- Going Local: Connecting the National Labs to their Regions for Innovation and Growth
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
ITIF presents a framework for evaluating and resolving cross-border Internet policy conflicts.
ITIF argues the FCC should develop flexible regulations under section 706.
This report assesses the development of a “data divide” in America.
The State New Economy Index uses 25 indicators to measure the extent to which state economies are knowledge-based, globalized, entrepreneurial, IT-driven and innovation-based.
Policy should be reformed to better integrate the national labs with regional economies.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.