- ITIF Files Comments with FCC on Open Internet
- Setting the Record Straight: De-Identification Does Work
- The 2014 State New Economy Index
- Beyond 2015: An Innovation-Based Framework For Global Climate Policy
- Raising European Productivity Growth Through ICT
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
ITIF files comments supporting the FCC's flexible approach to promoting the open Internet under section 706.
When implemented properly, de-identification can enable the benefits of data analytics without threats to privacy.
The State New Economy Index uses 25 indicators to measure the extent to which state economies are knowledge-based, globalized, entrepreneurial, IT-driven and innovation-based.
CCEI proposes a new global framework for addressing climate change with clean energy innovation.
Europe's increasing productivity gap with the U.S. can be addressed by taking better advantage of ICT.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.