- Healthy Funding: Ensuring a Growing and Predictable Budget for National Institutes of Health
- ITIF President Robert Atkinson Testifies on “The Uncertain Future of the Internet”
- Cross-Border Data Flows Enable Growth in All Industries
- The 2014 ITIF Luddite Awards
- Understanding and Maximizing America's Evolutionary Economy
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
The National Institutes of Health needs greater resources and more funding stability.
Rob Atkinson testifies on the follies of Title II, and why instead we should seek bipartisan Congressional solution for smart network policy.
This report explores the many ways companies benefit from the free flow of data across borders and how to reduce barriers to these important data flows.
A growing array of interests stand resolutely opposed to innovation. ITIF nominates 10 organizations that have done the most to smash the engines of innovation.
Conventional economics provides an increasingly poor guide for economic policy and should be replaced by an evolutionary economics framework.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.