- The False Promise of Data Nationalism
- Concluding a High Standard, Innovation-Maximizing TPP Agreement
- The Internet of Things
- Localization Barriers to Trade: Threat to the Global Innovation Economy
- Innovation Economics: How a New Theory Casts Light on an Old Problem of the Budget Deficit
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
This report argues that calls to keep data within national borders are misguided and ineffective in making data more secure.
The TPP will only be worth it if it concludes with an innovation-maximizing trade agreement that sets the standard for future trade deals into which the U.S. enters.
The diversity of products utilizing the Internet of Things are making a significant impact on the economy and society.
The use of localization barriers to trade, by numerous countries, threatens the global economy.
We need an “innovation economics” approach to the budget that spurs growth through increased investments, lower corp. taxes and more work.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.