- The Indian Economy at a Crossroads
- How ITA Expansion Benefits the Chinese and Global Economies
- Assessing U.S. Corporate Tax Reform in an Age of Global Competition
- Do You Like Progress?
- An Innovation and Competitiveness-Centered Approach to Deficit Reduction
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
India best grows its economy by embracing an across-the-board productivity growth strategy.
Comprehensively expanding the Information Technology Agreement (ITA) will significantly benefit China's economy and global IT innovation.
Lowering both the statutory and effective corporate tax rates will spur investment and U.S. competitiveness.
To understand where you stand on "progress," take a minute to answer ten multiple choice questions.
An innovative approach to cutting the budget deficit while also boosting growth.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.