- The Global Mercantilist Index: A New Approach to Ranking Nations’ Trade Policies
- Understanding and Maximizing America's Evolutionary Economy
- Beyond Internet Universalism: A Framework for Addressing Cross-Border Internet Policy
- The 2014 State New Economy Index
- Raising European Productivity Growth Through ICT
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
This report ranks 55 nations on the extent of how they practice trade mercantilism.
Conventional economics provides an increasingly poor guide for economic policy and should be replaced by an evolutionary economics framework.
ITIF presents a framework for evaluating and resolving cross-border Internet policy conflicts.
The State New Economy Index uses 25 indicators to measure the extent to which state economies are knowledge-based, globalized, entrepreneurial, IT-driven and innovation-based.
Europe's increasing productivity gap with the U.S. can be addressed by taking better advantage of ICT.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.