The Strain of Internet Video: How Will Lawmakers & Regulators React?
ITIF Senior Fellow Richard Bennett participated in a panel at the Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee's 7th annual State of the Net Conference on January 19, 2011. The panel debated the future of Internet video from a policy perspective.
- Marvin Ammori, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Nebraska Law School
- Gary Arlen, (moderator) President, Arlen Communications
- Richard Bennett, Senior Fellow, ITIF
- Susan Crawford, Professor, Cardozo Law School & Research Collaborator, The Center for Information Technology Policy
- Adam Thierer, Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center at George Mason University