- ITIF Launches Center for Clean Energy Innovation
- An Innovation and Competitiveness-Centered Approach to Deficit Reduction
- The Internet of Things
- The False Promise of Data Nationalism
- Innovation Economics: How a New Theory Casts Light on an Old Problem of the Budget Deficit
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
ITIF's new affiliate research center seeks to better educate state, national and international policymakers regarding the importance of energy innovation in addressing climate change.
An innovative approach to cutting the budget deficit while also boosting growth.
The diversity of products utilizing the Internet of Things are making a significant impact on the economy and society.
This report argues that calls to keep data within national borders are misguided and ineffective in making data more secure.
We need an “innovation economics” approach to the budget that spurs growth through increased investments, lower corp. taxes and more work.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.