· Managing calendar and travel of ITIF president
· Composing, editing and handling correspondence
· Preparing invoices and expense reports
· Coordinating meetings
· Managing contact database
· Desktop publishing and copyediting
· Updating and maintaining ITIF report archive
· Conducting Internet research
The position reports to the Chief of Staff and the President of ITIF. Some schedule flexibility possible.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
· Problem-solving skills and the competence to work with a minimal supervision
· Professional business communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluency with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet
· Ability to work well with people in a team environment
Salary/Benefits: Competitive salary is commensurate with experience and includes a health benefits package, generous paid vacation, annual performance based bonus and public transportation reimbursement.
Application Process: To apply for the position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Cover Letter
3) Brief writing sample detailing how you would define innovation (300 words max)
Please note that you are applying for the Executive Assistant position in the subject title of your application.