- The Internet of Things: Exploring the Next Technology Frontier
- Open Data in the G8: A Review of Progress on the Open Data Charter
- Cross-Border Data Flows Enable Growth in All Industries
- The 2014 ITIF Luddite Awards
- Understanding and Maximizing America's Evolutionary Economy
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
The Internet of Things presents an opportunity to address major economic and societal change.
This report assesses the current state of open data efforts in G8 countries.
This report explores the many ways companies benefit from the free flow of data across borders and how to reduce barriers to these important data flows.
A growing array of interests stand resolutely opposed to innovation. ITIF nominates 10 organizations that have done the most to smash the engines of innovation.
Conventional economics provides an increasingly poor guide for economic policy and should be replaced by an evolutionary economics framework.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.