- Digital Drag: Ranking 125 Nations on Taxes and Tariffs on ICT Goods and Services
- Is U.S. Tech Policy Ready For A Zombie Apocalypse?
- The Global Mercantilist Index: A New Approach to Ranking Nations’ Trade Policies
- Understanding and Maximizing America's Evolutionary Economy
- The 2014 State New Economy Index
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
A ranking of 125 nations on the level of government imposed taxes and tariffs on ICT goods and services.
When it comes to digital policy reform zombies are the least of our worries.
This report ranks 55 nations on the extent of how they practice trade mercantilism.
Conventional economics provides an increasingly poor guide for economic policy and should be replaced by an evolutionary economics framework.
The State New Economy Index uses 25 indicators to measure the extent to which state economies are knowledge-based, globalized, entrepreneurial, IT-driven and innovation-based.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.