- Concluding a High Standard, Innovation-Maximizing TPP Agreement
- The Logic Chain to an Effective Global Clean Energy Policy
- The Internet of Things
- Challenging the Clean Energy Deployment Consensus
- Innovation Economics: How a New Theory Casts Light on an Old Problem of the Budget Deficit
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
The TPP will only be worth it if it concludes with an innovation-maximizing trade agreement that sets the standard for future trade deals into which the U.S. enters.
ITIF presents a logic chain of nine steps for addressing global climate change through innovation.
The diversity of products utilizing the Internet of Things are making a significant impact on the economy and society.
Advancing globally, cost-competitive clean energy solutions to climate change requires a shift from a Deployment Consensus to an Innovation Consensus.
We need an “innovation economics” approach to the budget that spurs growth through increased investments, lower corp. taxes and more work.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.